صفحة 1 من 2 12 الأخيرةالأخيرة
النتائج 1 إلى 7 من 8

الموضوع: Time Quotes - حكم عن الوقت بالانجليزي

Time Quotes A provision on time Time stays long e nough for anyone who will use it. - Leonardo da Vinci One realizes the full importance of time

1. 10-Nov-2007 01:08 PM

09 Time Quotes - حكم عن الوقت بالانجليزي

[gdwl]
    Time Quotes

A provision on time
    [/gdwl]

Time stays long e nough for anyone who will use it. - Leonardo da Vinci

One realizes the full importance of Time only when there is little left of it. Every man's greatest capital asset is his unexpired years of productive life. - P.W. Litchfield

Time is a sort of river of passing events, and strong as its current; no sooner is a thing brought to sight than it is swept by and another takes its place, and this too will be swept away. - Marcus Aurelius Antoninus

To choose time is to save time. - Francis Bacon

Many of us spend half our time wishing for things we could have if we didn't spend half our time wishing. - Alexander Woollcott

Time heals what reason cannot. - Seneca

Nothing is a waste of time if you use the experience wisely. - Auguste Rodin

The right man is the one who seizes the moment. - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

There is time for everything. - Thomas Edison

It is later than you think. - Sundial inscription

Does't thou love life? Then do not squander time, for that is the stuff life is made of. - Benjamin Franklin

I'm working to improve my methods, and every hour I save is an hour added to my life. - Ayn Rand

Let each hour of the day have its allotted duty, and cultivate that power of concentration which grows with its exercise... - Sir William Osler

Time ripens all things, no man is born wise. - Miguel de Cervantes

The past should be culled like a box of fresh strawberries rinsed of debris, sweetened judiciously and served in small portions not very often. - Laura Palmer

It is a mistake to look too far ahead. Only one link in the chain of destiny can be handled at a time. - Sir Winston Churchill

Do not look back and do not dream about the future. It will neither give you back the past, nor satisfy your other daydreams. Your duty, your reward, your destiny, is in the present moment. - Dag Hammarskjold

I can't enjoy the present for documenting the past and planning for the future. - Diane Lawrence

2. 30-Jan-2009 10:46 PM

رد: Time Quotes - حكم عن الوقت بالانجليزي

ممكن الترجمه؟

3. 17-Mar-2009 06:19 PM

شكرا بس جد ممكن ترجمه

4. 20-Jun-2009 05:22 PM

09 رد: Time Quotes - حكم عن الوقت بالانجليزي

مشكووووورة

ممكن الترجمة

5. 24-Jul-2009 04:54 PM

thank’s ...

with my love..

6. 24-Jul-2009 10:39 PM

thank you

Time stays long enough for anyone who will use it. - Leonardo da Vinci
    بقي وقت طويل بما فيه الكفاية لمن سوف تستخدم. -- ليوناردو دافنشي

One realizes the full importance of time only when there is little left of it. Every man's greatest capital asset is his unexpired years of productive life. - P.W. Litchfield

يدرك المرء الأهمية الكاملة إلا عندما يكون هناك وقت لم يبق إلا القليل منها. كل رجل أعظم الأصول الرأسمالية هي الفترة المتبقية له من سنوات الحياة المنتجة. -- P.W. Litchfield

Time is a sort of river of passing events, and strong as its current; no sooner is a thing brought to sight than it is swept by and another takes its place, and this too will be swept away. - Marcus Aurelius Antoninus

الوقت هو نوع من نهر يمر من الأحداث ، وقويا كما الحالية ، ولا هي أقرب شيء إلى الأفق مما هو عليه اجتاحتها وآخر مكانه ، وهذا أيضا سيكون جرفت. -- انتونيوس ماركوس أوريليوس

To choose time is to save time. - Francis Bacon
    اختيار الوقت لتوفير الوقت. -- فرانسيس بيكون

Many of us spend half our time wishing for things we could have if we didn't spend half our time wishing. - Alexander Woollcott

كثيرون منا يقضون نصف وقتنا الراغبة للأمور إذا تمكنا نحن لم نضيع نصف وقتنا الراغبة. -- الكسندر ول كوت

Time heals what reason cannot. - Seneca

الوقت ما تشفى السبب لا يمكن. -- سينيكا

Nothing is a waste of time if you use the experience wisely. - Auguste Rodin

وليس هناك ما هو مضيعة للوقت اذا كنت تستخدم تجربة بحكمة. --Auguste Rodin

The right man is the one who seizes the moment. - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

الرجل المناسب هو الذي تضبط هذه اللحظة. -- يوهان فولفغانغ فون غوته

There is time for everything. - Thomas Edison
    هناك وقت لكل شيء. -- توماس أديسون

It is later than you think. - Sundial inscription

ومن وقت لاحق مما تعتقدون. -- التسجيل في الساعة الشمسية

Doesn't thou love life? Then do not squander time, for that is the stuff life is made of. - Benjamin Franklin
    لا.. والحب في الحياة؟ ثم لا إهدار الوقت ، لذلك هي أشياء مصنوعة من الحياة. -- بنجامين فرانكلين

I'm working to improve my methods, and every hour I save is an hour added to my life. - Ayn Rand

انا اعمل على تحسين أساليب بلدي ، وأنا في كل ساعة هو إنقاذ ساعة تضاف الى حياتي. -- عين راند

Let each hour of the day have its allotted duty, and cultivate that power of concentration which grows with its exercise... - Sir William Osler
    وأود من كل ساعة في اليوم المخصص لها واجب ، وغرس ذلك من تركيز السلطة والتي تزداد مع الممارسة... -- سير ويليام اوسلر

Time ripens all things, no man is born wise. - Miguel de Cervantes

ينضج الوقت كل شيء ، لم يولد رجل حكيم. -- ميغيل دي سرفانتس

The past should be culled like a box of fresh strawberries rinsed of debris, sweetened judiciously and served in small portions not very often. - Laura Palmer

ينبغي أن يكون الماضي وأعدمت مثل علبة من الفراولة الطازجة مشطوف من الحطام ، وبحكمة المحلاة وعمل في أجزاء صغيرة جدا في كثير من الأحيان لا. -- لورا بالمر

It is a mistake to look too far ahead. Only one link in the chain of destiny can be handled at a time. - Sir Winston Churchill
    ومن الخطأ أن ننظر بعيدا جدا. واحد فقط حلقة في سلسلة المصير يمكن التعامل معها في وقت واحد. -- السير ونستون تشرشل

Do not look back and do not dream about the future. It will neither give you back the past, nor satisfy your other daydreams. Your duty, your reward, your destiny, is in the present moment. - Dag Hammarskjold

لا ننظر إلى الوراء وليس عن حلم المستقبل. انها لن تعطي لك في الماضي ، ولا يلبي أحلام اليقظة الأخرى الخاصة بك. واجب عليك يا مكافأة يا المصير ، هو في الوقت الحالي. -- داغ همرشولد

I can't enjoy the present for documenting the past and planning for the future. - Diane Lawrence
    لا استطيع ان يتمتع هذا لتوثيق الماضي والتخطيط للمستقبل. -- ديان لورانس

7. 09-Sep-2009 12:18 AM

ميدونير

يسلموو ع الترجمة

صفحة 1 من 2 12 الأخيرةالأخيرة

المواضيع المتشابهه

1. /،/ قصة بالانجليزي مع الترجمه لها/،/
    بواسطة "ع ـــصاقيل النـمله" في المنتدى English Quote - poems -storeis
    مشاركات: 12
    آخر مشاركة: 31-Jul-2012, 12:05 AM
  2. كيف تعبر عن مشاعرك بالانجليزي